Plex is like a gift from God for people who have a really hard time managing their media storage and who want to access the media from multiple devices. In the present there are a myriad of choices of television shows, films and other forms of entertainment, with the amazingly wide options in our possession, it never becomes too difficult to manage the media files. plex.tv/link provides an effective solution to this issue. it gives you options so that you can open your movie files from any device compatible with it, without the necessity of having to transfer these files every time you'd like to use them.
To access these files you'll need to establish a Plex server. You can then access the Plex client for your phone, TV or devices. This article will help you to link the Plex client into your plex account. For smartphones, it's straightforward to connect. However, to connect to TVs you will need to take additional steps. This article will help you to connect the plex device to your TV via plex.tv/link.
How do I connect Plex to TV
Linking Plex to TV is to allow Your Smart TV to have access to view all of your data stored on the Plex server. To do this you must first download the app. Once you've downloaded and installed the app, the next thing is to sign in and get the activation key.
Linking Multiple Devices with Plex TV :
Plex application lets you connect or link 15 devices with the help of your Plex account. To be able to access the media through in the Plex application, you have to connect each device to your Plex account. You can not link more than 15 devices with your account. You can, however, remove one device from your account and add the new device to your Plex account.
How do you install Plex Tv on your Smart Tv:
You need to see that your TV is connected to Internet connectivity. You can then turn on your smart TV.
· Browse to the content store and select the main menu of the smart television you have. Orelse you can also press My Apps through the TV remote. After that, you will be able to take advantage of the in-app store.
· Navigate to the upper right section of Content Store and find the search area. You can put the channel name and then search for it.
· Remotely, the user can type "Plex" into the search bar; that time it will be displayed below.
· After pressing the down button of the remote will prompt you to choose the "Plex"
· After that, you'll receive the installation option on the left side of the TV.
· It's ready to be installed.
· After installation is complete, the device will be displayed in the main menu on the TV.
Once you have found and clicked at it. It will automatically connect you to the Plex Media Server. Once you have these information If you're facing another issue, you should visit the link Plex.tv/link.
How to activate plex.tv/link on Your Smart TV.
Before proceeding with this Just be sure that your Plex server is running properly and that you have set up your account at Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
These steps will connect your big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV and Apple TV, etc. Like you, entering your password on such devices can be a little difficult. To help you avoid the hassle of typing your Password on these devices Plex and other similar services like YouTube use this 4-character login code to connect your account.
· On your television, select the Sign In Option on the screenor
· After that, you'll be in a position to see a four-character code on your TV screen. That is the one we will use for sign-in.
· Visit https://plex.tv/link using a computer or Smartphone. Enter your Plex account information on this page and log into it.
· When you log in, it will ask you the four-character code. You can see this on your TV Screen. Enter the code in the box and click on submit.
· Once you've completed all 4 steps. Your Plex app on TV should restart and be linked directly to your accounts. This could take a few seconds.
Download Plex to TV
· To download Plex onto the Smart TV, simply follow this guideline.
· On your Smart TV Home Screen, simply visit the Smart TV Apps Store.
· On your Smart TV Apps Store, click the search icon to look up the Plex app.
· When you've found the app you can simply open the app to install it.
· It will take a while for the app be installed.
After the app is installed, it will appear as Plex in the Apps list.
It is possible to activate Plex on TV
After downloading and installing The Plex Media App after installing and downloading the Plex Media App, the next thing is to link Plex to TV. To do this, simply:
Launch the already installed Plex application.
· When you launch the program, you'll receive an activation code. A code to activate is 4-digit verification code issued via the Plex server.
· Take note of this code and then go to plex.tv/link via your mobile phone or PC.
· On the site, enter the four-digit number provided and click "Activate"
· Your server will be reviewed. Once reviewed, you would be granted activation so that you can start enjoying Plex Media contents in your Smart TV.
Don't overlook how to fix Plex TV failing to work on Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs running Tizen and WebOS.
Access Code for PlexTV:
After you have installed the Plex TV app after installation, you must launch the app and sign in to the Plex account. After you have logged into the Plex account, you'll be presented with a link-code on the screen that follows. You have to copy this link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
You must visit plex.tv link with your mobile device or PC. This is an account login page. Again, you need login to your Plex account by using your account details.
Entry of Link Code Link Code and Activation:
After logging in to your account on plex.tv/link, you will find the activation webpage. On this page, you will need enter the link's number in the area that is available, and then click the Continue button. The process for activation is done now, and you are able to enjoy enjoying Plex TV on your device.