AOL Mail is a free email service platform that allows you to use and customize its features. If you have an AOL Mail login account then you can easily create and use signatures in AOL Mail. If you are not logged in to your AOL email account then you may need to log in to it using the username and password details of your account. You can create your own signature in an AOL email account using a mobile or computer. In case you are looking to create a signature in your AOL email account then you may need to download and install the AOL mobile app on your iPhone and Android device. So, with no further delay, let’s approach the steps that are introduced in this post by us.
Ways to create and use a signature in AOL Mail
The easy and quick steps to create and use your signature in your AOL email account are given below. Make sure that your mobile or computer has high-speed internet connectivity as you will need it to install the AOL mobile app on your device.
1. Using the browser of your device, visit the AOL Mail login page
2. Or launch the App or Play Store on your Android device or iPhone
3. Find and install the AOL mobile app from the application store on your device
4. After finishing the installation process, open the AOL app on your device
5. Now, on the sign-in page, fill in the login details of your AOL email account
6. If you find the login details are correct then tap on the ‘Sign-in’ button
7. Now, locate the ‘Options’ section and click on the ‘Mail Settings’ option
8. Find and click on the ‘Compose’ tab
9. Then, fill in your signature information
10. Now, in front of ‘Rich Text/HTML’ option, tap on the ‘Use signature’ option
11. Then, find and tap on the ‘Save’ button to submit changes
12. Finally, you have completed the steps for creating and using the signature in the AOL mail login account
To sum up, create and use the AOL Mail signature feature in easy and quick steps. You can create your signature in your AOL email account by visiting the mail settings section. In case you have not accessed your email account yet then you need to log into your account by visiting the AOL Mail login page. From creating the signature to starting using the complete process is quite easy and clear. We hope that this post will be helpful for you to create and use your signature in your AOL email account.